Last Chaos Angel Index du Forum

Last Chaos Angel
MMORPG en Ligne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Funny Jokes For Facebook To Share

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Last Chaos Angel Index du Forum -> Marché/Market -> (Katar 1) Acheté/buy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Funny Jokes For Facebook To Share Répondre en citant

Funny Jokes For Facebook To Share
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The developers say they will resubmit their app under its original name: Facebook." -Conan O'Brien"A new report found that Facebook has created more than 450,000 jobs. godd211 40418 12692 A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black? The dad replies, Why do you want to know, son? Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it! Anonymous 22916 7786 Yo mamma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals." Anonymous 64662 22123 Yo momma's so fat, that when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up. In a related story, yesterday American productivity jumped by 159%." --Conan O'Brien"The Pentagon's concerned that Facebook could pose a security risk to U.S. Now, a share is worth $18.99. Hard to catch." Dhunganasa. settles suit . How to use the funny jokes area. Everybody starts to ask her why, and she says, "This is the first time that I know where my husband is going." Marwan9m 139 57 Yo momma is so fat when she got on the scale it said, "I need your weight not your phone number." swaggerboy 89940 26494 A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. Its More F. iHeartRadio nominees . Ohio voter purge case . LaughFactory 50621 12344 PREV12345NEXT . Though I think everyone knows, if youre on Facebook, youre at work." --Jimmy Fallon"Google is now developing a Facebook rival, a product similar to Facebook. We are always searching the internet, trying to find some hilarious stuff to make you laugh. He wants teachers teaching, police policing, firemen fighting fires, and the rest of us checking Facebook." Jimmy Kimmel"Facebook has been redesigned and it now contains a real-time news ticker. Finally a way to tell your friends how you really feel about their baby." Conan O'Brien"Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook is working on adding a 'dislike' button to its website. Apparently Sarah Palin quit her job as Governor of Alaska to spend more time on Facebook. Cop gives family ride . 26665 9935 I asked a Chinese girl for her number. 17TH FOR HIS ONE NIGHT ONLY COMEDY EVENT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS!!! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! PodCast Radio . Please click on the title of any jokes you like so they will get a higher view rating and let others know which ones are the funniest jokes. That's ridiculous. Upload something funny here and submit it for review. Buying 184 Airbus jets .. This is perfect for anyone who's ever logged on, looked at pictures of their friend eating a sandwich, and thought, 'Now there's a sound investment.'" Conan O'Brien"This week investors will be able to buy shares of Facebook stock for the first time ever. Learn Something New Every Day Email Address Sign up There was an error. 12 FOR LUCK OF THE IRISH! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! TIM ALLEN IS BACK IN HOLLYWOOD ON JAN. 15 dead in mudslides . CHICAGO News & Special Offers HOLLYWOOD News & Special Offers LONG BEACH News & Special Offers LAS VEGAS News & Special Offers Save & Finish No, Thanks Cancel TV CHANNELS YOU'RE IN LUCK BECAUSE CHRIS D'ELIA HITS THE HOLLYWOOD STAGE THIS FRIDAY JAN. About Private Events Privacy Policy Terms of use CONTACT US SITE MAP DONATION REQUESTS 2018 Laugh Factory . and by far the least productive." --Jimmy Kimmel"Promoting his new book, President Bush visited the headquarters of Facebook. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. Please bookmark this page and come back soon and check for new funny jokes as we shall be adding some more shortly.. I like it the old-fashioned way. Please try again. Unfortunately, photos posted on Facebook have ended 550,000 jobs." Jimmy Fallon"There's a new Facebook app that will post a final status update for you after you die. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. animals in general." Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?" Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style." Reporter: "Oh dear!" Man: "No, no deer 5a02188284
facebook small business accounthow to view private facebook photos 2012telecharger hacker mot de passe facebook gratuit 2013how to update likes on facebookfacebook chat ein und ausschaltenfacebook zero mobile9how to search a private facebook profileajax image uploader like facebookque significa this account has been deactivated en facebookcool unique status for facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Last Chaos Angel Index du Forum -> Marché/Market -> (Katar 1) Acheté/buy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation